Cultural Arts Center Volunteer Opportunities
For those looking to contribute to the arts community here in central Ohio, the Cultural Arts Center provides a variety of volunteer opportunities. See how you can help with our important mission!
Volunteer at CAC
The Friends of the Cultural Arts Center, our nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, provides support services to meet the goals and mission of the Cultural Arts Center (CAC). Among its most important services is supplying volunteers who function in different roles for our various events, activities and routine tasks.
Without volunteers, we would not be able to provide the wealth of programs available at CAC. This need has become even more critical in the last few years as the city undergoes ever-increasing budget constraints. Volunteers help in a very real way by assisting with our art shop and exhibition receptions, and supporting staff during the Columbus Arts Festival.More on Friends
How to Contribute
Some of us may never take on a volunteer role. But if you have the desire, the ability and that extra 25th hour in the day, perhaps you would like to join us! You can review and sign up for volunteer opportunities via the VolunteerHub platform.
- If you are not already registered as a volunteer for the Columbus Recreation & Parks Department, please click here to create an account on the left-hand side of the application.
- Once you have added your contact information, you can choose to fill in your general volunteer availability or skip to the next page.
- Then, search opportunities for CAC activities and choose the position and shift that work best for you!
- Please click here to visit the platform.
- Click on “Opportunities.”
- Then, choose the position and shift that works best for you!