Rainchecks & Refunds
Rain Check & Refund Policy
We strive for positive experiences for all of our customers, and offer an avenue for reimbursement for classes if necessary. All rain check and refund requests must include customer name, contact information, class title, and class day and time. Requests must be made prior to your second class at the front desk or by emailing this information to Todd Camp at email@example.com
- Rain checks are credits to your account that you may use the next time you register for a class. To redeem, please register or call the front desk at 614-645-7047.
- You are responsible for any additional cost, should the replacement class be more expensive.
- Refunds are issued if you do not plan on taking a class again. Payment is refunded by check from the City of Columbus regardless of your payment method, including credit cards. It takes 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.
- You will receive a 100% refund by City of Columbus check if CAC cancels your class.
- Cancellations for workshops must be received 48 hours prior to the start time.
Interested in learning more about our classes? Contact the Cultural Arts Center today!